5.28.2012

Happy birthday Grandma!

To a lady who tells the most fascinating stories, a lady who makes the best peanut butter balls, a lady who can rock skinny jeans, a lady who can IM, video chat, and email like the best of 'em, a lady who is both sassy and classy, a lady who has taught me so much. I am so proud to have you as my Grandma.



Thank you for all the love, stories, memories, meals, and fun over the years! You are such an inspiration!



You, my dear Grandma, are so much sunshine to the square inch!


2 comments:

  1. She sounds like a fabulous lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIKKI, YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE, CAUSE IT SURE WOULD BE BORING WITH OUT YOU. yOU ARE bEAUTIFUL, CHARMING, GIVING, THOUGHTFUL,A LADY, GENTLE, KIND AND I COULD GO ON FOREVER. STAY AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE, GOD SURE GAVE YOUR PARENTS2 PERFECT GIRLS. KEEP ME IN YOURPRAYERS AS I DO YOU. LOVE YOU FOREVER AND THEN SOME. GRANDMA MADGE.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!