9.16.2013

Wedding DIY Projects: Table Numbers & Centerpieces

Working on the centerpieces for the tables my sister & I decided to be a bit creative. Floating candles? Don't pay extra for special floating candles because guess what? Regular old tea light candles FLOAT! My sister will have a few votives with some floating candles and then a few on the table next to some Instagram pictures of her & her honey.


We used the larger ones found at IKEA (see label below) & some fancy wedding washi tape found at Michaels!


With the simple magic of Sharpie Paint Pens & some old wine bottles we created a few masterpieces.

We found the ideas on Pinterest, but found that the easiest way to do the table numbers was to simply free-hand the numbers right on the glass.

PS to get those stubborn wine labels off we soaked the bottles in soap & hot water & then scrubbed and scrubbed!



Hope these ideas inspire you & add some fun to your next dinner party or to your wedding!

5 comments:

  1. The wedding planners are the one who makes wedding the day which is very loving
    and full of happiness
    Montreal Wedding Music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dịch vụ giá rẻ hàng đầu chỉ có tại Kế toán ACB
    dịch vụ kế toán
    dich vu ke toan

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!