9.09.2013

Angular Colored Wooden Utensils

Remember this project?


Well, after my sister's bridal shower she was swimming in [boring] wooden utensils. Functional? Yes, but quite lackluster. I convinced her to add some zest & she couldn't be happier with the result.


All you need is spray paint, wooden utensils, & 3M Painter's Tape
For great selection of spray paint... hello Ace Hardware! I give you the mother-load:


Just place the tape at an angle on the wood, spray primer, spray color, let dry & peel tape off.


For the round-handled ones, we just taped all the way around & spray painted.



The blue hues go perfect with her new aqua Kitchen Aid!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here
    sunshine coast Pet Grooming
    sunshine coast Boarding Kennels

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!