9.05.2013

Pattern Success: Nigella Yoga Bag

I found this while browsing the interwebs one day & decided to try it out.


Here is a link to the free pattern: Nigella Yoga Bag

And here's how mine turned out. I made one for my sister and one for me. It took less than 2 yards of fabric, and I used IKEA's fabric so that I wouldn't have to line it. It's very sturdy & has two functional pockets. This pattern comes highly recommended by me (and I'm not always the best at following the directions exactly and it still worked out--that's how I know it's good).



The bag is big enough to fit a yoga mat with a yoga towel comfortably. Mine is the blue one & it fits a Pilates mat perfectly too!



Do you know any good free patterns? This would make a great gift & the holidays are right around the corner! Now go make one & be inspired to do some yoga!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!