6.13.2011

Pink is the Color of Life Today

I saw this flower while walking the other day & it got me blushing pink. I currently have a hankering for that pale, pearlescent pink.

Delicate, soft, humble & antique. It reminds me of poodle skirts, ballerinas, gentle kisses, and bubble gum after you've chewed it a while. ♥


From top left, clockwise: $125 BCBGMAXAXAZRIA Women’s BG6338 Analog Eclectic Plisse’ Pink Dial Watch endless.com; $36 Petite pink bike print tee topshop.com; $89 Lowestoft sunglasses jackwills.com; $110 Jeffery Campbell ‘Lookbook’ Oxford nordstrom.com; $36 Pink Varigated stripe tee topshop.com; $70 Pink Silk Shorts by Boutique topshop.com; $850 Larkspur & Hawk Emma Ring barneys.com; $14 butter London Nail Lacquer nordstrom.com; $16 Cute Satin Flats forever21.com; $88 Sondra Roberts Pleated Box Clutch nordstrom.com

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!