3.25.2011

Four Favorites Friday: 03.25.2011 Camping Edition

My friends & I are going camping (well, actually yurting) this weekend! I can't wait to spend some quality time with them & mother nature sans distractions. Hope you have a great weekend too!

1. The North Face sleeping bags. I can't articulate just how much I love sleeping bags [mummy bags]. Suffice to say I slept in one from 8th grade until I was a junior in college... True story. LOVE.

2. Jiffy Pop. Delicious & fun to make.

3. What would camping be without s'mores?! Our Best Bites puts a new spin on it & I very much like the idea of using a Resse's Peanut Butter Cup or a Rolo. Yum! You don't even need a campfire for this recipe.

4. Fun questions & discussions around the campfire. Table Topics sells "questions to start great conversations." Always sounds good to me!


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!