2.18.2011

Four Favorites Friday: 02.18.11

1. Add this comfy floor cushion to my “to-craft” list! Great tutorial found here: via Living with Punks I love the blue & orange color combination she chose! & I'm new to using piping, but this looks completely doable!

2. Teavanna. I’ve only had the Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom tea blend, but let me tell you, it is out of control! The aroma alone teeters on the edge of heaven. The way to steep the tea makes it that much more fun. I cannot believe I haven’t known about this! *Crawls out from under rock* If you’re a tea fanatic, treat yourself to some of this tea. It is a bit pricey, but entirely worth it & packed with antioxidants!

3. Anthropologie has a new wedding line called BHLDN (short for Beholden) that they launched on Valentine’s Day. I’m not currently engaged to be married or even close, for that matter, but a girl can certainly swoon over the lovely dresses & accessories. So beautiful! Robin egg blue pumps? I’m in!

4. This website allows you to make all sorts of clothing collages. Piece together outfits, wish lists, and/or burn some time. I decided to do a Nike collage filled with workout-inspired clothes and accessories. It’s nice motivation to hit the pavement again. It’s not too late to keep up those New Year’s Resolutions to be fit! Collage by me.


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!