1.27.2012

Latest Obsession Trend: Arrows

Maybe Cupid has hit me, maybe it's just the slightest addition to the Chevron trend, or maybe it's the ever-forward pointing essence of arrows, but *cue Randall's honey badger voice* I've been stuuuung. I'm no forecaster of trends, but I think arrows are going to be big this year. There's something so sophisticated about this simple symbol (how's that for alliteration?!). I'm loving arrows.

I'm planning on painting a huge arrow on canvas to hang in the apartment (should be pretty sweet).









Any symbol/trend you find yourself loving lately?
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those TOMS with arrows = too crazy adorable!! Love this detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the arrow craft you make :)

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!