1.03.2012

2011 Recap

2011 was very good to me. I look back fondly on the beautiful and plentiful memories. Here's some of the memorable moments from it:



In 2011, I:
Went to Paris with Cass
Started a blog
Went to a wedding in Arizona
Went skiing for $15
Watched the Royal Wedding
Spent a month in Peru
Visited Ohio
Opened up shop on Etsy
Vacationed in Alaska
Began living in the same city as Finn
Turned 23
Celebrated a cousin's 30th birthday in Las Vegas
Dog sat (a lot)
Moved into an apartment by myself
Reunited with my college friends in Nebraska
Visited Estes Park
Visited Philadelphia by myself
Participated in my first craft fair
Reunited with some of the friends from Peru
Spent New Year's Eve in New York City

I probably wouldn't have guessed half of these adventures, but I'm so glad and blessed to have had them. 2011 was a great year, and I look forward to the promise and newness of 2012.

Happy New Year!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!