9.21.2011

What I W[ill Wear] Wednesday: Interview Style

I have a medical school interview this Saturday. Because of the importance of the interview, putting a lot of thought into what to wear is a must. Keeping in mind the fact that it's in a toasty part of the country & there will be a lot of walking, the goal is formal (while not looking like a cookie cutter image of everyone else) and practical.

Here's the outfit I will wear:
Pencil Skirt: Express
Black Suede Wedges: Merona at Target
Pearl Earrings & nude hose. Badda bing, badda boom.

I'll be expressing my own style by not wearing a boxy, button down shirt, be practical by wearing a modest heel, and look formal by choosing a skirt over pants.

Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll snap a photo or two of me wearing this!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!