4.20.2011

What She Wore Wednesday, Freckles & Stationery Goodness

First outfit post features my sister, who always looks good--no matter what. Here's one of her casual outfits.

Shirt: H&M Paris. Necklace: Cotton Lane. Jeans: Martin & Osa. Shoes: Ross. Glasses: Target Optical. Delicate bracelet: Ignace Paris. Black silicon bracelet: Church, it says Sacrificium for a reminder throughout Lent.

On Friday, I got a special package from Ms. Megan. I was so giddy. I can't wait to send the beautiful cards I got. Faithful pen pals, be excited you might be receiving one in the next few days! Check out her very affordable & snail-mail friendly Etsy store, Moon Beam Wishes. Can't rave about her enough. Oh, and she has a wonderful blog found here. I was also lucky enough to be her 80th sale, so she included some extra goodies. I am thrilled!


I downloaded this pattern last night from Keyka Lou & hope to make one or two of these before I head south. Maybe one for Mama, as I will miss Mother's Day this year. If you want to buy one of her lovely patterns, scurry on over there quick! Her $5 pattern sale ends today. Love that fabric too? It's from dotty logic.

& of course, freckles. Brought to you courtesy of Mr. Golden Sun & the grainy setting on the camera.


Happy Wednesday, all. Book club tonight, which means a special recipe for you tomorrow! Linking up with one of my favorite blogs, The Pleated Poppy for her famous What I Wore Wednesday feature.

the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I recognized the necklace from cotton lane right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!!! I love your Cotton Lane necklace and I am so glad that you loved your stationary dear!!! Have a splendid day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!